DO GOOD - FEEL GOOD
Disabled Sports Eastern Sierra is successful because of many people and organizations.
Check our Calendar. Be sure to click on items in the Calendar for event details and contact information.
We believe the freedom and exhilaration of outdoor challenges changes lives. No one should be left behind simply because of a disability!
Disabled Sports Eastern Sierra is a volunteer-based nonprofit dedicated to changing the lives of children and adults with disabilities and their families by:
- offering year-round outdoor sports and activities
- creating inspiring challenges
- providing expert instruction and adaptive equipment
- rallying the community to comfortably accommodate people with disabilities.
DSES has adaptive equipment to fulfill everyone's winter and summer dreams: gliding down a snow-covered mountainside, cruising on a cycle or skimming over a placid lake.
Activities are customized to each individual; one-on-one or in a group. Our goal is for everyone to be active year round!
DSES makes the outdoors accessible and affordable!!
We Support A Tobacco Free Lifestyle
In The News
GRAND RAFFLE PRIZE:
A trip for 2 to MAUI ... AIRFARE INCLUDED!
Also, win a trip to South Lake Tahoe's Avalon Lodgeat this year's event night high stakes raffle:
THE GATOR SWAMP!
Advance tickets are on sale now!
SECURE ONLINE TICKET SALES are available RIGHT HERE!
Can't make the event? Buy raffle tickets!
(You don't have to be present to win.)
Thank you SO MUCH for your continued support!
Any questions, call the office at 760.934.0791.
See you there!
Attention Volunteers - Latest Information
Click Here for details on:
- Mammoth Mountain Ski Area Opened November 13
- First Volunteer Training Schedule Changes
- Volunteer Training - Signup Now!
- Upcoming Events
- November 22 - Volunteer Season Startup Welcome Party
- December 13 - Island Extravaganza
Help Build The Wounded Warrior Center
If the movie starts and stops, pause it and let the download get ahead
We Have Jobs!
We are hiring. Please check out our JOBS page. Let your friends know.